I was born and grew up in Italy. Since the 1990s, I have worked for multinational organizations in human resources, with a focus on training, coaching and people development. Since 2005, I have lived and worked in Vienna.
- Systemic Family Psychotherapist
- Coach and trainer for multinational companies
- Organization development consultant
- Member, Austrian Association for Systemic Therapy and Systemic Studies (ÖAS)
- Master degree in Psychotherapy Sciences, SFU, 2018
- Bachelor degree in Psychotherapy Sciences, SFU, 2015
- Internship at the AKH (Vienna General Hospital), Biological Psychiatry ward B6, 2015
- Psychotherapy Propädeutikum at Sigmund Freud University, Vienna 2011-2014
- Co-facilitator for the self-help group for Senior Citizens at SFU, 2017-2018
- Co-facilitator for the self-help group for „Messie“ sindrome at SFU, 2012
- Clinical assistant at the SFU international clinic 2012-2014
For a full account of my professional experience in Human Resources, visit my LinkedIn account
You must be logged in to post a comment.