Individual therapy is an opportunity to talk openly in a confidential, welcoming and professional environment.
If you come to me for therapy, I will listen to you with empathy and respect to explore and appreciate your experiences and values. Not only I will listen: we will engage in a dialogue and, together, work to find your inner strengths and social resources and so to reinforce your autonomy and ability to cope with life’s difficulties.
Some of the issues that I address:
- Anxiety, Panic attacks
- Trauma, abuse, violence
- Overwhelming emotions: anger, jealousy, envy…
- Difficulty to adapt
- Cultural issues and struggles to adapt in foreign cultures
- Problems at work: burnout, mobbing
- Problems in relationships
- Separation and divorce
- Loss and mourning
- Psychosomatic symptoms
- Chronic pain
- Coping with chronic and life-threatening illnesses
“I want you to get excited about who you are, what you have, and what can still be for you.
I want to inspire you to see that you can go far beyond where you are right now.”
Satir, V. (1978). Your many faces. Berkeley, CA: Celestial Arts