I was born and grew up in Italy. Since the 1990s, I have worked for multinational organizations in human resources, with a focus on training, coaching and people development. Since 2005, I have lived and worked in Vienna.
- Systemic Family Psychotherapist in A.u.S.
- Collaboration with the Sigmund Freud University (SFU) outpatient clinic
- Coach and trainer for multinational companies
- Organization development consultant
- Member, Austrian Association for Systemic Therapy and Systemic Studies (ÖAS)
- Masters studies in Psychotherapy Sciences at SFU
- Method-specific training in systemic-family therapy with ÖAS/SFU
- Bachelor degree in Psychotherapy Sciences, Sigmund Freud University, 2015
- Internship at the AKH (Vienna General Hospital), Biological Psychiatry ward B6, 2015
- Psychotherapy Propädeutikum at Sigmund Freud University, Vienna 2011-2014
- Co-facilitator for the self-help group for „Messie“ sindrome at SFU, 2012
- Clinical assistant at the SFU international clinic 2012-2014
For a full account of my professional experience in Human Resources, visit my LinkedIn account